POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Help! Eyelashes: Trace? : Help! Eyelashes: Trace? Server Time
1 Aug 2024 12:19:44 EDT (-0400)
  Help! Eyelashes: Trace?
From: Nekar Xenos
Date: 12 Oct 2005 16:00:00
Message: <web.434d698a93356c48602b380@news.povray.org>
I am designing a character, mainly with blobs. I want to add eyelashes but I
have trouble determining where to put the lashes. I have a blob-sphere for
the head with a blob-sphere for the eyelids. The eye opening is a squashed
negative-strength blob-cylinder which I scale according to how far open the
eyes are. The eyelashes need to be at the edge where the eyelid and
negative blob-cylinder meets. Does anyone know how I can determine this
please?

Regards
Nekar Xenos